Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Review for Serving Him by Rachel Kramer Bussel

Serving Him: Sexy Stories of Submission is an erotic short story collection edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel.

a free copy of this book was given to me by Rachel Kramer Bussel for an honest review


as always i am very late on writing my review. i can't remember the exact deadline i had but i'm sure it's long gone by now. anyway i really liked this book a lot. i have many of Bussel's BDSM books that she's edited and this is one of my favorites. i mostly liked the stories in the middle of the book, that's always where the juicy stuff is. the little slices of life you glimpse in this book make me wanna live the lifestyle. these books are always my escape from my real life into a fantastical one.

Most of the stories were okay, others were amazing, and only one didn't grab my attention. "Under Direction" was not doing it for me. i liked the story but the sub was annoying the hell outta me. i could have done without that one.

the other ones i really liked were:
Coffee Break - Kristina Wright
Chattel - Errica Liekos
The Letter - Tiffany Reisz
Tackling Jessica - Maxine Marsh
Safe, Sane, and Consensual - Ariel Graham
Pinky - Kissa Starling
Duo - J.Sinclare
Subbing - Rachel Kramer Bussel

i have to say "Tackling Jessica" and "Subbing" were my favorites. those were the only stories i reread after i finished the book. i am looking forward to reading even more from Bussel and the erotic world of submission.

4.5 STARS



No comments:

Post a Comment