Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Review for Best Women's Erotica vol 3 by Rachel Kramer Bussel

Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 3a free copy of the book was provided by Rachel Kramer Bussel for an honest review

It’s the end of 2017 and Rachel Kramer Bussel has released volume 3 of the Best Women’s Erotica. This a collection of short stories focusing on the pleasure of women and how they indulge in their most wanton fantasies. The themes vary from role-play to threesomes to BDSM. There’s a story here for everyone.

I absolutely loved this volume. It reminded me how amazing the first one was. The stories are all unique on their own but flow well together. Bussel does a great job of ordering the stories in a way that lets each stand on its own two feet but also support each other, leaving the reader with a complete and absorbing reading experience. It honestly felt like starting with a tease and ending with a climax. Bussel lets the authors shine, not including a short story of her own. I’m assuming it’s because she received quality work and didn’t have to pick up the slack in any way.


Though I loved them all, my favorite stories were:

The Birthday Gift by Abigail Barnette
Weightless by Rachel Woe
Demon Purse by Sommer Marsden
A Love Affair All My Own by R.J. Richardson
Falling by Charlie Powell
Bibliophile by Dee Blake
Guyliner and Garters by B.B. Sanchez
Red Satin Ribbons by Tamsin Flowers
Making It Feel Right by Annabel Joseph

I’m unclear on whether this will have another volume but I’m hoping it does. I say this each time but it’s still true; I’ll read anything Bussel puts her hands on. She is a great voice in the world of erotica. 



No comments:

Post a Comment