Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last Call for the Year

If I have the time and I come across it, I always read books about the Grimm fairy tales. I love the re-imaginings of the stories. They're comically dark and ridiculous at times. This is one of the better adaptations of the classic horror tales.

The Big Book of Grimm by Jonathan Vankin
A graphic novel retelling of the original Grimm fairy tales
4 STAR RATING

How about that? These stories get even more gruesome and gory with pictures attached to them. All of the artists in this book are very talented at putting their own spin on the fairy tales. And Varkin did an amazing job writing the stories into comic book style. The point gets across and it adds a hilarious feel to how ridiculous and out there some of these stories are. 

This is the last book I'll be reading for the year. Here I come 2015!!!

The Big Book of Grimm (Factoid Books)

No comments:

Post a Comment