Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Just the best

Companion books usually go unnoticed by me but when one of my favorite series has a huge ass companion book about the Greek gods, I just have to read it.

Percy Jackson's Greek Gods by Rick Riordan
A companion novel to the Percy Jackson series about the 12 gods/goddess of Greek
5 STAR RATING
A NEW FAVORITE NOVEL

This was just the best. I loved reading this over sized mammoth of a book. It's a perfect read for children, teens, and adults. Percy Jackson has an amazing voice to tell a story. He's really funny and not at all annoying. I'd read anything if it were from Percy Jackson's POV. I'm really excited about the Greek heroes book that will be coming out this year. I'm sure it will be even better than this one.


Percy Jackson's Greek Gods

No comments:

Post a Comment