Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 23, 2015

So cute

I'm slowly making my way through this list from Entertainment Weekly. It's "50 Books Every Kid Should Read". And since I'm a kid at heart, I decided to go ahead and read them all.

Bread and Jam for Frances by Russell Hoban
A picture book about a little badger who only eats bread and jam
3 STAR RATING

There isn't too much to say about this one. It's a cute story to read to kids who are very picky eaters. It helps them see that eating different things can actually be fun and delicious. I didn't really want to read this children's series before and this one book will satisfy my minimal curiosity for it. I now have a new recommendation for parents looking for a cute, fluffy story to read to their children. 


Bread and Jam for Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment