Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Review for Best Women's Erotica Volume 2, edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel

Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 2a free copy of this novel was given to me by Rachel Kramer Bussel for an honest review 

This volume took me a little longer to get through. Unfortunately, it's because I didn't connect with the majority of the stories. I failed to lose myself in the fantasy of these women's erotic adventures. I did like a few stories; actually more like loved completely. My favorites were:

On His Knees by Eve Pendle
Mind Control by Violet R. Jones
Serious Faces by Ella Dawson
Cigarro Tarde by Abigail Ekue
Volcano Nights by Josie Jordan 


I found the other stories to be silly or down right uninteresting. The diverse themes and writing styles were amazing though. This collection of erotica is not badly written at all. I just personally didn't like it as much as the first volume.


No comments:

Post a Comment