Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Incomplete reading

This book was won through Goodreads for a honest review. Unfortunately, I couldn't even finish the damn thing in order to properly review. Anyway, here are my thoughts on the little that I did read

Confessions of a Sociopath: A Life Spent Hiding in Plain Sight by M.E. Thomas
A memoir taking you through the mind of a sociopath
COULD NOT FINISH READING, NO RATING

A copy of this book was won through Goodreads

I don't like when I have to call it quits on a book. Especially when it's a free book from a publisher or an author. But that's what I had to do with this one. I gave it 100 pages to make an impression and it failed miserably. I knew that this memoir wasn't about a sociopath killer or anything else crazy like that. I was expecting an intimate look at someone realizing that they were a sociopath and how that effected their every day life. I got none of that. Granted, maybe it appeared somewhere after page 100, but I couldn't stand the voice of the narrator anymore. If I had listened to this on audio, I'm sure my ears would have bled.

Cool cover though.


Confessions of a Sociopath: A Life Spent Hiding in Plain Sight

No comments:

Post a Comment