Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 2, 2015

Back to my old ways

Three books in one day?! It must be magic...Or it's just that between the three, there was probably a total of 100 pages. Two of them were children books and one was a graphic novel. But a book is a book is a book. I don't discriminate.

Saga, Volume 2 by Brian K. Vaughan
The collection of books 7-12
4 STAR RATING

This series is just brilliant. I absolutely love it. These cliff hangers are killing me though. It keeps ending right when I wanna keep reading lol. I need more!

The Mitten by Jan Brett
A classic children's tale
3 STAR RATING

These classic children books are ridiculous lol. I just don't get it. But I'm sure to a 3 year old, the idea of cramming a bunch of random animals into a mitten is hilarious. 

Say Cheese and Die-Again! by R.L. Stine
The 44th book in the original Goosebumps series
4 STAR RATING

This one kind of creeped me out a little bit. The idea of wasting away or gaining hundreds of pounds rapidly does not sit well with my very vivid imagination. The ending was just horrible. I can't think of what the camera will do to the whole class now. If only that butthole of a teacher had gotten is picture taken too.

Saga, Volume 2 (Saga #7-12)6496033Say Cheese and Die-Again! (Goosebumps, #44)


No comments:

Post a Comment