Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Rereading old favorites

Kindle Unlimited is the best and worst thing to happen to me. It's only 9.99 a month and you can download up to 10 books at a time. And they have a lot of titles under this feature. But now it's sidetracking me from all my other books I need to be reading. It's both a blessing and a curse.

When Good Things Happen to Bad Boys by Lori Foster, etc.
A romance anthology about bad boys falling in love
4 STAR RATING
REREAD
OLD FAVORITE

I was in the mood for a funny romance and I got exactly that. It's still a go to for a quick, enjoyable read.

Mouth to Mouth by Erin McCarthy
A detective finds my falling for a mark of a scam artist in this romance
5 STAR RATING
REREAD
OLD FAVORITE


You have the perfect recipe for a classic romance novel. A strong yet stubborn male meets a slightly innocent but confidant woman and fall in love. There's a hint of a threat in the form of a con artist. And you even have the two best friends fall in love with each other. All in all, it's one of the best romances I've read.

The Irish Devil by Diane Whiteside
Viola seeks protection from a lecherous admirer with the rugged William
3 STAR RATING
REREAD
OLD FAVORITE 


This used to be one of my all time favorite romance series. But rereading it years later has not been kind to this story for me. The characters were boring and the erotic scenes made me laugh instead of hot and bothered. I still enjoyed the romance but I was glad when I finished this book. I was tempted to reread the rest of the series but I think I'll just leave that to fond memories. 

When Good Things Happen To Bad Boys (Includes: Dean Brothers & Friend, #3)Mouth To MouthThe Irish Devil (Devil, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment