Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 10, 2015

149...

I am literally one book away from reaching my goal of reading 150 this year. Hopefully by the end of today, I'll have finished this book and will be victorious. I've been on a manga kick lately and it's been easy sailing to the finish line. but I plan on closing out this challenge with a full length novel.

Soul Eater Vol 3 by Atsushi Ohkubo
Tsubaki and Black*Star must face off against a formidable foe for his soul
4 STAR RATING

The action is so awesome in this series. It's seriously making me want to watch the anime so I can see it in motion.

How I Learned to Fly by R.L. Stine
The 52nd original Goosebumps book
2 STAR RATING


lol Jack is a real sneaky son of a bitch. He learned a real valuable lesson though, let the assholes in your life ruin themselves. You don't have to do anything but wait for karma to come around.
Assassination Classroom Vol 1 by Yusei Matsui
An alien form threatens to destroy Earth unless the students of Class E can kill him first
5 STAR RATING
A NEW FAVORITE


Okay, now I have a new addiction. What the fuck is up with these weird mangas I've been reading lately? This alien teacher is just insane. But I love it. I was literally laughing out loud, not just in my head, at the shit he was saying. The dialogue translates really well to English. And the art is awesome. I just need to read more of this as quickly as possible.

The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats
Peter wakes up to find his neighborhood covered in snow
4 STAR RATING


This book is just downright adorable. Watching Peter enjoy his snow day reminded me of when I was a kid and would stay out as long as possible in my new found winter wonderland. The drawing of his snowsuit is too funny. the little part sticking up at the top is so cute. I'd read this to any child for a bedtime story, especially in these cold winter months.
Assassination Classroom Vol 2 by Yusei Matsui
A new teacher enters Class E with the intention to kill Koro Sensei
4 STAR RATING


I seriously am taken aback by how much I am loving this series. It's so fun to read. I know I could probably read it online and not have to wait for the next book to come in from the library but the anticipation makes it better. It's like Christmas when a new volume comes for me. Now I just need the third book so I can see how these kidnappers get their asses handed to them.

Soul Eater, Vol. 03 (Soul Eater, #3)How I Learned To Fly (Goosebumps, #52)Assassination Classroom, Vol. 12021123Assassination Classroom, Vol. 2

No comments:

Post a Comment