Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 21, 2016

Review for Best Women's Erotica of the year: Volume 1 by Rachel Kramer Bussel

a free copy of the book was given to me by Rachel Kramer Bussel for an honest review

Can I just say wow! This collection of erotic fiction featured the much needed diversity that Dirty Dates was missing. I can't tell you how happy it made me to see a sexy viable man described with dark skin. It literally made me squeal with joy. But the assortment of love interests were not the only reason I loved this volume. The writing was really really good. I found myself wishing that more than half of these stories were full length novels. Everything was unique and intriguing and sexy and awesome. The stories that really struck a cord with me were:

Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 1Demimonde by Valerie Alexander
Ophelia the Second by Jade A. Waters
Flying Solo by Rachel Kramer Bussel
Starstruck by Lazuli Jones
Matilda's Secret by L. Marie Adeline
Alvin's Night by Elizabeth Coldwell
Enter Me by Tabitha Rayne
The Wolf at His Door by Deborah Castellano
The Carnalarium by Rose Caraway
Two Doms for Dinner by Dorothy Freed
The Assistant by Tiffany Reisz

I have such high hopes that the second volume will be even better than this one. I have complete faith that Bussel will deliver no less. 



No comments:

Post a Comment