Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 7, 2016

Reading Challenge 2016 # 10

I had a totally different book in mind for completing this challenge. But by the time I got around to looking for the book, it had been checked out from my library. I was happy that some small child was reading on of my favorite picture books (The Day the Crayons Quit), but also screwed with finding a replacement read. So I quickly went through my mental Rolodex of picture books that I always recommend to parents and my problem was solved.

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?




This is a picture book that I think just about everyone has read. So when I realized I had one day left to complete this month's challenge (read a childhood favorite), I knew exactly which book I wanted to read. Luckily, my library had multiple copies available to be checked out. This is a great book for small children. It's repetitive, attention grabbing, and simple. I would definitely have this in any child's library.

















No comments:

Post a Comment